Plasminogen antibody | 4D2
Mouse anti Human Plasminogen antibody, clone 4D2 does not cross-react with other human serum proteins.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by ion exchange chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Purified human plasminogen.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised mice were fused with cells of the mouse X63.Ag8.653myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P00747 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- PLG Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0002576 platelet degranulation
- GO:0004252 serine-type endopeptidase activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0008285 negative regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0010812 negative regulation of cell-substrate adhesion
- GO:0022617 extracellular matrix disassembly
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0031093 platelet alpha granule lumen
- GO:0031232 extrinsic to external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0034185 apolipoprotein binding
- GO:0042730 fibrinolysis
- GO:0043498 cell surface binding
- GO:0048771 tissue remodeling
- GO:0051918 negative regulation of fibrinolysis
- GO:0051919 positive regulation of fibrinolysis
- For research purposes only
Applications of Plasminogen antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
- This product does not require protein digestion pre-treatment of paraffin embedded sections. This product does not require antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin embedded sections.