Plakophilin 1 antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti plakophilin 1 antibody detects a band at 75 kDa in A431 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- Recombinant fusion protein fragment, consisting of amino acids 235-726 of human plakophilin 1, fused to maltose binding protein.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for Plakophilin 1 antibody
Sobolik-Delmaire et al (2010) Plakophilin-1 Localizes to the Nucleus and Interacts with Single-Stranded DNA-
Journal of Investigative Dermatology (2010) 130, 2638–2646
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005882 intermediate filament
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0004871 signal transducer activity
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006921 cellular component disassembly involved in apoptosis
- GO:0007275 multicellular organismal development
- GO:0019215 intermediate filament binding
- GO:0030057 desmosome
- GO:0030280 structural constituent of epidermis
- View More GO Terms
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up