PI-3 Kinase Subunit Gamma antibody | OTI6D1
Mouse anti PI-3 Kinase Subunit Gamma
PI-3 kinase subunit gamma antibody recognizes the phosphatidylinositol 4,5-bisphosphate 3-kinase catalytic subunit gamma isoform, also known as 1-phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase, PI3-kinase subunit gamma, or phosphatidylinositol 3 kinase gamma.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
A product of the PIK3CG gene, PI-3 kinase subunit gamma belongs to the pi3/pi4-kinase family of proteins. The gene product is an enzyme that phosphorylates phosphoinositides on the 3-hydroxyl group of the inositol ring. It is an important modulator of extracellular signals, including those elicited by E-cadherin-mediated cell-cell adhesion, which plays an important role in maintenance of the structural and functional integrity of epithelia. In addition to its role in promoting assembly of adherens junctions, the protein is thought to play a pivotal role in the regulation of cytotoxicity in NK cells. The gene is located in a commonly deleted segment of chromosome 7 previously identified in myeloid leukemias. Several transcript variants encoding the same protein have been found for PIK3CG (provided by RefSeq, Sep 2013).
Mouse anti Human PI-3 kinase subunit gamma isoform antibody detects a band of 126 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti PI-3 Kinase subunit gamma detects a band of approximately 126 kDa in K562 cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human PI-3 kinase subunit gamma (NP_002640) produced in HEK293T cells
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P48736 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- PIK3CG Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005942 phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase complex
- GO:0007186 G-protein coupled receptor protein signaling pathway
- GO:0016303 1-phosphatidylinositol-3-kinase activity
- GO:0046934 phosphatidylinositol-4,5-bisphosphate 3-kinase activity
- GO:0048015 phosphatidylinositol-mediated signaling
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of PI-3 Kinase Subunit Gamma antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.