PI-3 Kinase Subunit Gamma antibody | OTI6D1
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti PI-3 Kinase subunit gamma detects a band of approximately 126 kDa in K562 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human PI-3 kinase subunit gamma (NP_002640) produced in HEK293T cells
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005942 phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase complex
- GO:0007186 G-protein coupled receptor protein signaling pathway
- GO:0016303 1-phosphatidylinositol-3-kinase activity
- GO:0046934 phosphatidylinositol-4,5-bisphosphate 3-kinase activity
- GO:0048015 phosphatidylinositol-mediated signaling
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up