PI-3 Kinase Subunit Gamma antibody | OTI6D1
A product of the PIK3CG gene, PI-3 kinase subunit gamma belongs to the pi3/pi4-kinase family of proteins. The gene product is an enzyme that phosphorylates phosphoinositides on the 3-hydroxyl group of the inositol ring. It is an important modulator of extracellular signals, including those elicited by E-cadherin-mediated cell-cell adhesion, which plays an important role in maintenance of the structural and functional integrity of epithelia. In addition to its role in promoting assembly of adherens junctions, the protein is thought to play a pivotal role in the regulation of cytotoxicity in NK cells. The gene is located in a commonly deleted segment of chromosome 7 previously identified in myeloid leukemias. Several transcript variants encoding the same protein have been found for PIK3CG (provided by RefSeq, Sep 2013).
Mouse anti Human PI-3 kinase subunit gamma isoform antibody detects a band of 126 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti PI-3 Kinase subunit gamma detects a band of approximately 126 kDa in K562 cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human PI-3 kinase subunit gamma (NP_002640) produced in HEK293T cells
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005942 phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase complex
- GO:0007186 G-protein coupled receptor protein signaling pathway
- GO:0016303 1-phosphatidylinositol-3-kinase activity
- GO:0046934 phosphatidylinositol-4,5-bisphosphate 3-kinase activity
- GO:0048015 phosphatidylinositol-mediated signaling
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of PI-3 Kinase Subunit Gamma antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra