PI-3 Kinase Regulatory Subunit 1 antibody | D03/2G12-4
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti PI-3 kinase regulatory subunit 1 antibody detects a band of approximately 85 kDa in MCF7 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatograpy on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- E. coli-derived recombinant human PI-3 kinase regulatory subunit 1 (aa 429-724)
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0043125 ErbB-3 class receptor binding
- GO:0005158 insulin receptor binding
- GO:0005159 insulin-like growth factor receptor binding
- GO:0005545 1-phosphatidylinositol binding
- GO:0005943 1-phosphatidylinositol-4-phosphate 3-kinase, class IA complex
- GO:0007173 epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0008286 insulin receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0008543 fibroblast growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0014065 phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase cascade
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0046326 positive regulation of glucose import
- GO:0019903 protein phosphatase binding
- GO:0048015 phosphatidylinositol-mediated signaling
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0031295 T cell costimulation
- GO:0035014 phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase regulator activity
- GO:0043559 insulin binding
- GO:0043560 insulin receptor substrate binding
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0046854 phosphatidylinositol phosphorylation
- GO:0048009 insulin-like growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050900 leukocyte migration
- GO:0060396 growth hormone receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0090004 positive regulation of establishment of protein localization in plasma membrane
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up