Phosphoserine Aminotransferase antibody
Encoded by the PSAT1 gene, phosphoserine aminotransferase is a member of the class-V pyridoxal-phosphate-dependent aminotransferase family. Decreased expression of this protein may be associated with schizophrenia. Mutations in PSAT1 are also associated with phosphoserine aminotransferase deficiency. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants. Pseudogenes of PSAT1 have been defined on chromosomes 1, 3, and 8 (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2013).
Mouse anti Human phosphoserine aminotransferase antibody detects a band of 41 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti phosphoserine aminotransferase detects a band of approximately 41 kDa in A549 cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant human phosphoserine aminotransferase
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q9Y617 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- PSAT1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0004648 O-phospho-L-serine:2-oxoglutarate aminotransferase activity
- GO:0006564 L-serine biosynthetic process
- GO:0008615 pyridoxine biosynthetic process
- GO:0030170 pyridoxal phosphate binding
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Phosphoserine Aminotransferase antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.