Peroxiredoxin 5 antibody | 3F11
Mouse anti peroxiredoxin 5 antibody, clone 3F11, recognizes peroxiredoxin 5 also known as alu co-repressor 1, antioxidant enzyme B166, liver tissue 2D-page spot 71B and thioredoxin peroxidase PMP20. Peroxiredoxin 5 is predominantly localized to the mitochondria but other isoforms have been reported to localize in the cytoplasm and peroxisomes (Knoops et al. 1999).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- IgG fraction prepared by ammonium sulphate precipitation
- Buffer Solution
- HEPES buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.03% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.01% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant human peroxiredoxin 5 fragment protein (without mitochondrial leader sequence) purified from E.coli.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 12 months from date of despatch
- P30044 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- PRDX5 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005739 mitochondrion
- GO:0004601 peroxidase activity
- GO:0005777 peroxisome
- GO:0055114 oxidation-reduction process
- GO:0045454 cell redox homeostasis
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0034614 cellular response to reactive oxygen species
- GO:0043027 caspase inhibitor activity
- GO:0043066 negative regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0044445 cytosolic part
- GO:0051920 peroxiredoxin activity
- For research purposes only
Applications of Peroxiredoxin 5 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti peroxiredoxin 5 recognizes a band of approximately 22 kDa in HeLa, 293T and Jurkat cell lysates
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)