Peroxiredoxin 4 antibody | 3A1
Mouse anti peroxiredoxin 4 antibody, clone 3A1 recognizes peroxiredoxin 4 also known as antioxidant enzyme AOE372 and thioredoxin peroxidase AO372. Peroxiredoxin 4 regulates the activation of NFkappaB in the cytoplasm through the modulation of Iκbα phosphorylation (Jin et al. 1997).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- IgG fraction prepared by ammonium sulphate precipitation
- Buffer Solution
- HEPES buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.03% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.01% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant human fragment protein (without secretion leader sequence) purified from E.coli
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q13162 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- PRDX4 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0055114 oxidation-reduction process
- GO:0045454 cell redox homeostasis
- GO:0007252 I-kappaB phosphorylation
- GO:0008379 thioredoxin peroxidase activity
- For research purposes only
Applications of Peroxiredoxin 4 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting||2.0||4.0 ul/ml|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti peroxiredoxin 4 recognizes a band of approximately 28 kDa in HeLa cell lysate
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)