Peroxiredoxin 2 antibody | 1E8
Mouse anti peroxiredoxin 2 antibody, clone 1E8, recognizes peroxiredoxin 2 also known as natural killer cell-enhancing factor B, thiol-specific antioxidant protein and thioredoxin peroxidase 1. Peroxiredoxin 2 is a cytoplasmic enzyme involved in cellular redox regulation.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Expected from Sequence Rat Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- IgG fraction prepared by ammonium sulphate precipitation
- Buffer Solution
- HEPES buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.03% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.01% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant human protein purified from E.coli
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- P32119 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- PRDX2 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0055114 oxidation-reduction process
- GO:0045454 cell redox homeostasis
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0008379 thioredoxin peroxidase activity
- GO:0019430 removal of superoxide radicals
- GO:0042744 hydrogen peroxide catabolic process
- For research purposes only
Applications of Peroxiredoxin 2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti peroxiredoxin 2 antibody recognizes a band of approximately 26 kDa in HeLa, 293T, SH-SY5Y and HEPG2 cell lysates
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)