Peroxiredoxin 1 antibody | 9D2
Mouse anti peroxiredoxin 1 antibody, clone 9D2, recognizes peroxiredoxin 1 also known as natural killer cell-enhancing factor A, proliferation-associated gene protein (PAG) and thioredoxin peroxidase 2. Peroxiredoxin 1 is constitutively expressed in most human tissues and is involved in cellular redox regulation.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- HEPES buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.03% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.01% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant human protein purified from E.coli
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Q06830 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- PRDX1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0001501 skeletal system development
- GO:0005739 mitochondrion
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0055114 oxidation-reduction process
- GO:0045454 cell redox homeostasis
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- GO:0008379 thioredoxin peroxidase activity
- GO:0042470 melanosome
- GO:0042744 hydrogen peroxide catabolic process
- For research purposes only
Applications of Peroxiredoxin 1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti peroxiredoxin 1 antibody recognizes a band of approximately 23 kDa in HeLa cell lysate
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)