PDE2A antibody | OTI1G9
Mouse anti PDE2A
Mouse anti human PDE2A antibody recognizes cGMP-dependent 3',5'-cyclic phosphodiesterase, also known as phosphodiesterase 2A, cGMP-stimulated phosphodiesterase 1 or cGMP-stimulated phosphodiesterase 4. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Mouse anti Human phosphodiesterase 2A antibody detects a band of 106 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti PDE2A detects a band of approximately 106 kDa in mouse brain tissue
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human PDE2A (NP_002590) produced in HEK293T cells
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- Shelf Life
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- O00408 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- PDE2A Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0016020 membrane
- GO:0004115 3',5'-cyclic-AMP phosphodiesterase activity
- GO:0004118 cGMP-stimulated cyclic-nucleotide phosphodiesterase activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0030553 cGMP binding
- GO:0047555 3',5'-cyclic-GMP phosphodiesterase activity
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of PDE2A antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.