PAX2 antibody | 3C7
Mutations in the PAX2 gene can lead to deveolpment of Papillorenal syndrome (PAPRS) demonstrating both renal and ocular problems (Salomon et al. 2001, Higashide et al. 2005) or Focal segmental glomerulosclerosis 7 (FSGS7) showing segmental sclerosis of glomeruli (Barua et al. 2014).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 194 - 304 of human PAX2.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from BALB/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003337 mesenchymal to epithelial transition involved in metanephros morphogenesis
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006366 transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0007409 axonogenesis
- GO:0007601 visual perception
- GO:0010843 promoter binding
- GO:0016563 transcription activator activity
- GO:0034451 centriolar satellite
- GO:0072162 metanephric mesenchymal cell differentiation
- For research purposes only
Applications of PAX2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||0.1||10 ug/ml|