p15 antibody | DCS-114.1
Mouse anti Human p15 antibody, clone DCS-114.1 recognises human p15-Ink4b, also known as Cyclin-dependent kinase 4 inhibitor B or Multiple tumor suppressor 2. p15-Ink4b is a 138 amino acid, ~15 kDa cytoplasmic tumor suppressor protein which inhibits the cyclin D dependent kinases cdk4/6.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.08% Sodium Azide
- Full length recombinant p15 His tagged.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P42772 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CDKN2B Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000079 regulation of cyclin-dependent protein kinase activity
- GO:0000080 G1 phase of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000086 G2/M transition of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004861 cyclin-dependent protein kinase inhibitor activity
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0007050 cell cycle arrest
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0030219 megakaryocyte differentiation
- GO:0030511 positive regulation of transforming growth factor beta receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0031575 mitotic cell cycle G1/S transition checkpoint
- GO:0031670 cellular response to nutrient
- GO:0050680 negative regulation of epithelial cell proliferation
- For research purposes only
Applications of p15 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- 1 N.B. Clone DCS114.1 co-precipitates cdk4/cdk6.
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for p15 antibody
Yoon, G. et al. (2002) Iron chelation-induced senescence-like growth arrest in hepatocyte cell lines: association of transforming growth factor beta1 (TGF-beta1)-mediated p27Kip1 expression.
Biochem J. 366 (Pt 2): 613-21.