p130Cas antibody | OTI3A11
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti p130Cas
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
| Mouse anti Human p130Cas antibody, clone OTI3A11 recognizes p130Cas, also known as Cas scaffolding protein family member 1, Crk-associated substrate p130Cas and breast cancer anti-estrogen resistance protein 1.
p130Cas, enclode by the BCAR1 gene, is an Src family kinase substrate involved in various cellular events, including migration, survival, transformation, and invasion (Sawada et al. 2006).
Mouse anti Human p130Cas antibody detects a band of 130 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti p130Cas detects a band of approximately 130 kDa in MCF7 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant protein of human p130Cas (NP_055382) produced in HEK293T cells
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Sawada Y et al. (2006) Force sensing by mechanical extension of the Src family kinase substrate p130Cas.
Cell 127 (5): 1015-26.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001558 regulation of cell growth
- GO:0001726 ruffle
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004871 signal transducer activity
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0005925 focal adhesion
- GO:0007015 actin filament organization
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0007173 epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0007186 G-protein coupled receptor protein signaling pathway
- GO:0007229 integrin-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- GO:0008286 insulin receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0042981 regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0016477 cell migration
- GO:0017124 SH3 domain binding
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0019903 protein phosphatase binding
- GO:0030335 positive regulation of cell migration
- GO:0048008 platelet-derived growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050853 B cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0051301 cell division
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up