p130Cas antibody | OTI3A11
p130Cas, enclode by the BCAR1 gene, is an Src family kinase substrate involved in various cellular events, including migration, survival, transformation, and invasion (Sawada et al. 2006).
Mouse anti Human p130Cas antibody detects a band of 130 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti p130Cas detects a band of approximately 130 kDa in MCF7 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant protein of human p130Cas (NP_055382) produced in HEK293T cells
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P56945 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- BCAR1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0001558 regulation of cell growth
- GO:0001726 ruffle
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004871 signal transducer activity
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0005925 focal adhesion
- GO:0007015 actin filament organization
- GO:0007173 epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0007186 G-protein coupled receptor protein signaling pathway
- GO:0007229 integrin-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- GO:0008286 insulin receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0042981 regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0016477 cell migration
- GO:0017124 SH3 domain binding
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0019903 protein phosphatase binding
- GO:0030335 positive regulation of cell migration
- GO:0048008 platelet-derived growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050853 B cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0051301 cell division
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of p130Cas antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.