OTUB1 antibody | AB01/3A9
Filter by Application:WB IP Reset
Mouse anti OTUB1
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
|Mouse anti OTUB1 antibody recognizes ubiquitin thioesterase OTUB1, also known as otubain-1 and hOTU1.
OTUB1 is a deubiquitinating enzyme that specifically cleaves Lys-48-linked polyubiquitin chains, controls the stability of multiple proteins and regulates a range of cellular processes. Notably, OTUB1 stabilizes transcription factors including FOXM1 and ER-alpha, and the E2-conjugating enzyme UBE2E1 (Pasupala et al. 2018). High OTUB1 expression has been identified in multiple cancer types, and OTUB1 overexpression has been found to promote metastasis and negatively affect prognosis and quality of life of patients with cancer (Ni et al. 2017). OTUB1 plays a role in the cellular response to DNA damage, and is suggested to protect the brain from secondary damage following intracranial hemorrhage (Xie et al. 2016).
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti OTUB1 detects a band of approximately 35 kDa in MCF-7 cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - Liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody affinity purified on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein of amino acids 1-271 of human OTUB1
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up