Osteopontin antibody | 1F5
Mouse anti Human osteopontin antibody, clone 1F5 recognizes human osteopontin, also known as Bone sialoprotein 1, Nephropontin, Secreted phosphoprotein 1, SPP-1, Urinary stone protein or Uropontin. Osteopontin is a 298 amino acid ~37 kDa hydroxyapatite binding protein forming part of the mineralized matrix. found in bone and circulating in plasma.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 1-301 of human osteopontin.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from BALB/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P10451 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- SPP1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0007566 embryo implantation
- GO:0031214 biomineral tissue development
- GO:0033280 response to vitamin D
- GO:0046697 decidualization
- For research purposes only
Applications of Osteopontin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting||0.1||10 ug/ml|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)