Mouse anti Human NUMA1 antibody detects a band of 280 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti NUMA1 detects a band of approximately 280 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgM - Liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by PEG precipitation from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Recombinant protein of human NUMA1
- Store undiluted at -20°C, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch
- Q14980 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- NUMA1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000086 G2/M transition of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000090 mitotic anaphase
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0000922 spindle pole
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005198 structural molecule activity
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0005694 chromosome
- GO:0005876 spindle microtubule
- GO:0006997 nucleus organization
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of NUMA1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgM:HRP||102005||C E IB||1 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.