Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinase A antibody
Mouse anti Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinase A
Nucleoside diphosphate Kinase A antibody recognizes nucleoside diphosphate kinase A, also known as NDP kinase A, granzyme A-activated DNase, metastasis inhibition factor nm23 or tumor metastatic process-associated protein.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
The NME1 gene was identified because of its reduced mRNA transcript levels in highly metastatic cells. Nucleoside diphosphate kinase (NDK) exists as a hexamer composed of 'A' (encoded by NME1) and 'B' (encoded by NME2) isoforms. Mutations in NME1 have been identified in aggressive neuroblastomas. Two transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for NME1. Co-transcription of NME1 and the neighboring downstream gene (NME2) generates naturally-occurring transcripts (NME1-NME2), which encodes a fusion protein comprised of sequence sharing identity with each individual gene product (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human nucleoside diphosphate kinase A antibody detects a band of 17 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti nucleoside diphosphate kinase A detects a band of approximately 17 kDa in HeLa cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant human nucleoside diphosphate kinase A
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P15531 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- NME1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000287 magnesium ion binding
- GO:0004536 deoxyribonuclease activity
- GO:0004550 nucleoside diphosphate kinase activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005525 GTP binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006183 GTP biosynthetic process
- GO:0006228 UTP biosynthetic process
- GO:0006241 CTP biosynthetic process
- GO:0006897 endocytosis
- GO:0007399 nervous system development
- GO:0008285 negative regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0042802 identical protein binding
- GO:0015949 nucleobase, nucleoside and nucleotide interconversion
- GO:0042981 regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0030154 cell differentiation
- GO:0043388 positive regulation of DNA binding
- GO:0050679 positive regulation of epithelial cell proliferation
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinase A antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.