Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinase A antibody
The NME1 gene was identified because of its reduced mRNA transcript levels in highly metastatic cells. Nucleoside diphosphate kinase (NDK) exists as a hexamer composed of 'A' (encoded by NME1) and 'B' (encoded by NME2) isoforms. Mutations in NME1 have been identified in aggressive neuroblastomas. Two transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for NME1. Co-transcription of NME1 and the neighboring downstream gene (NME2) generates naturally-occurring transcripts (NME1-NME2), which encodes a fusion protein comprised of sequence sharing identity with each individual gene product (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human nucleoside diphosphate kinase A antibody detects a band of 17 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti nucleoside diphosphate kinase A detects a band of approximately 17 kDa in HeLa cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant human nucleoside diphosphate kinase A
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000287 magnesium ion binding
- GO:0004536 deoxyribonuclease activity
- GO:0004550 nucleoside diphosphate kinase activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005525 GTP binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006183 GTP biosynthetic process
- GO:0006228 UTP biosynthetic process
- GO:0006241 CTP biosynthetic process
- GO:0006897 endocytosis
- GO:0007399 nervous system development
- GO:0008285 negative regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0042802 identical protein binding
- GO:0015949 nucleobase, nucleoside and nucleotide interconversion
- GO:0042981 regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0030154 cell differentiation
- GO:0043388 positive regulation of DNA binding
- GO:0050679 positive regulation of epithelial cell proliferation
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinase A antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra