Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinase A antibody
Filter by Application:WB F Reset
Mouse anti Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinase A
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
- Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinase A
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti nucleoside diphosphate kinase A detects a band of approximately 17 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- Recombinant human nucleoside diphosphate kinase A
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000287 magnesium ion binding
- GO:0004536 deoxyribonuclease activity
- GO:0004550 nucleoside diphosphate kinase activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005525 GTP binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006183 GTP biosynthetic process
- GO:0006228 UTP biosynthetic process
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0006241 CTP biosynthetic process
- GO:0006897 endocytosis
- GO:0007399 nervous system development
- GO:0008285 negative regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0042802 identical protein binding
- GO:0015949 nucleobase, nucleoside and nucleotide interconversion
- GO:0042981 regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0030154 cell differentiation
- GO:0043388 positive regulation of DNA binding
- GO:0050679 positive regulation of epithelial cell proliferation
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up