Nucleolin (NCL), a eukaryotic nucleolar phosphoprotein, is involved in the synthesis and maturation of ribosomes. It is located mainly in dense fibrillar regions of the nucleolus. Human NCL gene consists of 14 exons with 13 introns and spans approximately 11kb. The intron 11 of the NCL gene encodes a small nucleolar RNA, termed U20 (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human nucleolin antibody detects a band of 100 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti nucleolin antibody detects a band of approximately 100 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatograpy on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Lysate of SU-DHL-1 nuclei
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000166 nucleotide binding
- GO:0001525 angiogenesis
- GO:0003723 RNA binding
- GO:0030529 ribonucleoprotein complex
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0005938 cell cortex
- GO:0042162 telomeric DNA binding
- GO:0008022 protein C-terminus binding
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Nucleolin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|