NR2C2 antibody | OTI1E1
Members of the nuclear hormone receptor family, such as NR2C2, act as ligand-activated transcription factors. The proteins have an N-terminal transactivation domain, a central DNA-binding domain with 2 zinc fingers, and a ligand-binding domain at the C terminus. The activated receptor/ligand complex is translocated to the nucleus where it binds to hormone response elements of target genes (Yoshikawa et al. 1996).
Mouse anti Human NR2C2 antibody detects a band of 67 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti NR2C2 detects a band of approximately 67 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 1-241 of human NR2C2 (NP_003289) produced in E. coli
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0003707 steroid hormone receptor activity
- GO:0003713 transcription coactivator activity
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0007283 spermatogenesis
- GO:0007399 nervous system development
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0030154 cell differentiation
- GO:0034339 regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter by nuclear hormone receptor
- GO:0043565 sequence-specific DNA binding
- GO:0045944 positive regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of NR2C2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|