NR2C2 antibody | OTI1E1
Mouse anti NR2C2
NR2C2 antibody recognizes nuclear receptor subfamily 2 group C member 2, also known as nuclear hormone receptor TR4, orphan nuclear receptor TAK1, orphan nuclear receptor TR4 or testicular nuclear receptor 4. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Members of the nuclear hormone receptor family, such as NR2C2, act as ligand-activated transcription factors. The proteins have an N-terminal transactivation domain, a central DNA-binding domain with 2 zinc fingers, and a ligand-binding domain at the C terminus. The activated receptor/ligand complex is translocated to the nucleus where it binds to hormone response elements of target genes (Yoshikawa et al. 1996).
Mouse anti Human NR2C2 antibody detects a band of 67 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti NR2C2 detects a band of approximately 67 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 1-241 of human NR2C2 (NP_003289) produced in E. coli
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P49116 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- NR2C2 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0003707 steroid hormone receptor activity
- GO:0003713 transcription coactivator activity
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0007283 spermatogenesis
- GO:0007399 nervous system development
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0030154 cell differentiation
- GO:0034339 regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter by nuclear hormone receptor
- GO:0043565 sequence-specific DNA binding
- GO:0045944 positive regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of NR2C2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.