NR2C2 antibody | OTI1E1
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Mouse anti Human NR2C2 antibody, clone OTI1E1 recognizes the nuclear receptor subfamily 2 group C member 2, also known as nuclear hormone receptor TR4, nuclear receptor subfamily 2 group C member 2, orphan nuclear receptor TAK1, orphan nuclear receptor TR4 and testicular nuclear receptor 4.
Members of the nuclear hormone receptor family, such as NR2C2, act as ligand-activated transcription factors. The proteins have an N-terminal transactivation domain, a central DNA-binding domain with 2 zinc fingers, and a ligand-binding domain at the C terminus. The activated receptor/ligand complex is translocated to the nucleus where it binds to hormone response elements of target genes (Yoshikawa et al. 1996).
Mouse anti Human NR2C2 antibody, clone OTI1E1 detects a band of 67 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti NR2C2 detects a band of approximately 67 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 1-241 of human NR2C2 (NP_003289) produced in E. coli
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0003707 steroid hormone receptor activity
- GO:0003713 transcription coactivator activity
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0007283 spermatogenesis
- GO:0007399 nervous system development
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0030154 cell differentiation
- GO:0034339 regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter by nuclear hormone receptor
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0043565 sequence-specific DNA binding
- GO:0045944 positive regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up