NKX3-1 antibody | UMAB195
Encoded by the NKX3-1 gene, this transcription factor functions as a negative regulator of epithelial cell growth in prostate tissue. Aberrant expression of NKX3-1 is associated with prostate tumor progression. Alternate splicing results in multiple transcript variants of NKX3-1 (provided by RefSeq, Jan 2012).
Mouse anti NKX3-1 antibody detects a band of 32 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti NKX3-1 detects a band of approximately 32 kDa in LNCaP cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human NKX3-1 (NP_006158) produced in E.coli
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q99801 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- NKX3-1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0016564 transcription repressor activity
- GO:0030284 estrogen receptor activity
- GO:0030331 estrogen receptor binding
- GO:0032582 negative regulation of gene-specific transcription
- GO:0043565 sequence-specific DNA binding
- GO:0071899 negative regulation of estrogen receptor binding
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of NKX3-1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.