NKX3-1 antibody | UMAB195
Mouse anti NKX3-1
Mouse anti human NKX3 antibody recognizes NK3 homeobox 1, also known as NKX3.1, NKX3A or NK3 transcription factor related locus 1. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Encoded by the NKX3-1 gene, this transcription factor functions as a negative regulator of epithelial cell growth in prostate tissue. Aberrant expression of NKX3-1 is associated with prostate tumor progression. Alternate splicing results in multiple transcript variants of NKX3-1 (provided by RefSeq, Jan 2012).
Mouse anti NKX3-1 antibody detects a band of 32 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti NKX3-1 detects a band of approximately 32 kDa in LNCaP cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human NKX3-1 (NP_006158) produced in E.coli
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q99801 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- NKX3-1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0016564 transcription repressor activity
- GO:0030284 estrogen receptor activity
- GO:0030331 estrogen receptor binding
- GO:0032582 negative regulation of gene-specific transcription
- GO:0043565 sequence-specific DNA binding
- GO:0071899 negative regulation of estrogen receptor binding
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of NKX3-1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.