NHERF2 is widely expressed in a number of tissues and within the cell it is localised to the endomembrane system, nucleus, apical cell membrane and the glomerular epithelium. Defects in the gene encoding NHERF2 are linked to a number of diseases including cystic fibrosis, hypertensive disease, fibrosis and acidosis amongst others.
Mouse anti Human NHERF2 antibody is specific for the second PDZ domain of NHERF2 and has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti NHERF2 antibody detects a band of approximately 46 kDa in Western Blotting
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant fusion protein corresponding to full length NHERF2, fused with maltose binding protein
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q15599 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- SLC9A3R2 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006461 protein complex assembly
- GO:0008022 protein C-terminus binding
- GO:0012505 endomembrane system
- GO:0016324 apical plasma membrane
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of NHERF2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.