Mouse anti NFE2L2
NFE2L2 antibody recognizes nuclear factor erythroid 2-related factor 2, also known as HEBP1, NF-E2-related factor 2 or nuclear factor (erythroid-derived 2)-like 2. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
NFE2L2 gene encodes a transcription factor which is a member of a small family of basic leucine zipper (bZIP) proteins. The encoded transcription factor regulates genes which contain antioxidant response elements (ARE) in their promoters; many of these genes encode proteins involved in response to injury and inflammation which includes the production of free radicals. Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for NFE2L2 (provided by RefSeq, Jan 2012).
Mouse anti Human NFE2L2 antibody detects a band of 68 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates. The mouse anti Human NFE2L2 antibody is available with a positive control lysate, in a smaller trial size, and as a standalone antibody.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti NFE2L2 detects a band of approximately 68 kDa in HeLa cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 356-589 of human NFE2L2 expressed in E. coli
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q16236 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- NFE2L2 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005813 centrosome
- GO:0006366 transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0019904 protein domain specific binding
- GO:0043565 sequence-specific DNA binding
- GO:0046983 protein dimerization activity
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of NFE2L2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.