Neuron Specific Enolase antibody
Mouse anti Neuron Specific Enolase
Neuron specific enolase antibody recognizes the gamma-enolase protein, also known as 2-phospho-D-glycerate hydrolyase, epididymis secretory protein Li 279, neural enolase or neuron specific gamma enolase. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Encoded by the ENO2 gene, NSE is one of the three enolase isoenzymes found in mammals. This isoenzyme, a homodimer, is found in mature neurons and cells of neuronal origin. A switch from alpha enolase to gamma enolase occurs in neural tissue during development in rats and primates (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human neuron specific enolase antibody detects a band of 47 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti neuron specific enolase detects a band of approximately 47 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Native protein from brain
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P09104 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- ENO2 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000015 phosphopyruvate hydratase complex
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0000287 magnesium ion binding
- GO:0004634 phosphopyruvate hydratase activity
- GO:0006094 gluconeogenesis
- GO:0006096 glycolysis
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Neuron Specific Enolase antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.