Neuron Specific Enolase antibody | 5G10
Mouse anti Human neuron specific enolase antibody, clone 5G10 recognizes human neuron specific enolase (NSE), also known as enolase 2, gamma enolase, 2-phospho-D-glycerate hydro-lyase or Neural enolase. NSE is a 433 amino acid ~47 kDa protein, a glycolytic enzyme that is expressed in neuronal tissue and is released as a result of damage to neural tissue. An increase in serum levels of NSE has been found in patients with tumours such as neuroblastoma.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Native neuron specific enolase from brain.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P09104 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- ENO2 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000015 phosphopyruvate hydratase complex
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0000287 magnesium ion binding
- GO:0004634 phosphopyruvate hydratase activity
- GO:0006094 gluconeogenesis
- GO:0006096 glycolysis
- For research purposes only
Applications of Neuron Specific Enolase antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||1/100||1/400|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Brain cortex
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)