Neuron Specific Enolase antibody | 1C1
Mouse anti Human neuron specific enolase antibody, clone 1C1 recognizes human enolase 2, also known as neuron specific enolase (NSE), gamma enolase, neural enolase or 2-phospho-D-glycerate hydro-lyase. Mouse anti Human neuron specific enolase antibody, clone 1C1 reacts with a 45 kDa band corresponding to NSE on immunoblots of human brain extracts.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Native, from brain.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P09104 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- ENO2 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000015 phosphopyruvate hydratase complex
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0000287 magnesium ion binding
- GO:0004634 phosphopyruvate hydratase activity
- GO:0006094 gluconeogenesis
- GO:0006096 glycolysis
- For research purposes only
Applications of Neuron Specific Enolase antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)