Neurofilament antibody | OTI3G2
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti neurofilament detects a band of approximately 70 kDa in mouse brain cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant protein fragment corresponding to amino acids 1-360 of human neurofilament (NP_006149) produced in E. coli
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005200 structural constituent of cytoskeleton
- GO:0005883 neurofilament
- GO:0007268 synaptic transmission
- GO:0008022 protein C-terminus binding
- GO:0008089 anterograde axon cargo transport
- GO:0008090 retrograde axon cargo transport
- GO:0042802 identical protein binding
- GO:0019896 axon transport of mitochondrion
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0033693 neurofilament bundle assembly
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up