Nanog antibody | PR-3F6
Nanog acts as a transcriptional regulator involved in inner cell mass and embryonic stem cell proliferation and self-renewal. It is critical for maintaining embryonic stem cell pluripotency and preventing differentiation to germ layers and mature cell lineages. In conjunction with other pluripotent factors such as OCT4 and SOX2, it can be used to enhance the reprogramming of somatic cells into induced pluripotent stem cells.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by protein G chromatography from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant full-length human Nanog expressed in E. coli and refolded to soluble form.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006355 regulation of transcription, DNA-dependent
- GO:0009790 embryo development
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- GO:0030528 transcription regulator activity
- GO:0035019 somatic stem cell maintenance
- GO:0043565 sequence-specific DNA binding
- “For Research Use Only”
"This product is to be used for research purposes only and is not intended for diagnostic use. The purchase of this product conveys to the end-user the non-transferable right to use the purchased products and the components of the product in research conducted by the buyer. The buyer will not reformulate the Product and shall not sell or otherwise transfer this product, its components, or materials made therefrom to any third party. Buyer shall not use this product or its components for commercial purposes until it has obtained a license for this purpose. The term “commercial purposes” shall mean any activity by a party for consideration and may include, but is not limited to, use of the product or its components (i) in manufacturing, (ii) to provide a service, information or data to a third party (e.g. fee for sample testing), (iii) for therapeutic, diagnostic or prophylactic purposes, (iv) for resale, whether or not such product or its components are resold for use in research, or (v) in a quality control or quality assurance process for the manufacture of a product for sale. The use of this product by the buyer constitutes agreement with the terms of this limited use label license for Bio-Rad Ltd.”
- For research purposes only
Applications of Nanog antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|