N-Cadherin antibody | OTI2G7
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti N-Cadherin
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti N-cadherin antibody detects a band of approximately 140 kDa in C6 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatograpy on Protein A from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- HEK293-derived full length recombinant human N-cadherin
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005509 calcium ion binding
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0008013 beta-catenin binding
- GO:0016342 catenin complex
- GO:0034329 cell junction assembly
- GO:0034332 adherens junction organization
- GO:0042692 muscle cell differentiation
- GO:0045294 alpha-catenin binding
- GO:0045295 gamma-catenin binding
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0051149 positive regulation of muscle cell differentiation
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up