Myoglobin antibody | 4E2
Mouse anti Human Myoglobin (Cardiac)
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human Myoglobin (Cardiac) antibody, clone 4E2 recognizes human cardiac myoglobin, a single-chain globular 17kDa protein containing a heme prosthetic group. It is responsible for the storage and movement of oxygen in muscle tissue. Myoglobin is released from injured muscle tissue, thus making it a sensitive marker for all muscle injury. It is commonly used in combination with troponin as a marker for myocardial damage in heart attacks. It is filtered by the kidneys, but is a potential cause of renal failure as it is toxic to the renal tubular epithelium.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Human cardiac myoglobin.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c were fused with cells of the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up