Myeloperoxidase antibody | 2A11
Mouse anti Human Myeloperoxidase antibody, clone 2A11 recognizes human myeloperoxidase (MPO). MPO is an important component of azurophilic granules in neutrophils, being involved in microbicidal processes. The protein is a multimer of 2 heavy chains (55kD) and two light chains (15kD), the heavy chains being linked by a disulphide bond.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified Human Myeloperoxidase.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P05164 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- MPO Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0003682 chromatin binding
- GO:0006952 defense response
- GO:0005764 lysosome
- GO:0004601 peroxidase activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0030141 stored secretory granule
- GO:0055114 oxidation-reduction process
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0008201 heparin binding
- GO:0020037 heme binding
- GO:0034374 low-density lipoprotein particle remodeling
- GO:0042744 hydrogen peroxide catabolic process
- For research purposes only
Applications of Myeloperoxidase antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse anti Human Myeloperoxidase||0400-0002||0.2 mg||E WB|