Musashi-1 antibody | OTI2H9
This gene encodes a protein containing two conserved tandem RNA recognition motifs. Similar proteins in other species function as RNA-binding proteins and play central roles in posttranscriptional gene regulation. Expression of this gene has been correlated with the grade of the malignancy and proliferative activity in gliomas and melanomas. A pseudogene for this gene is located on chromosome 11q13 (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human Musashi-1 antibody detects a band of 39 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti musashi-1 detects a band of approximately 39 kDa in U2-OS cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - Liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody affinity purified on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- HEK293-derived full length recombinant protein of human Musashi-1
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20°C, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch
- O43347 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- MSI1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000166 nucleotide binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0007399 nervous system development
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of Musashi-1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.