Mucin 4 antibody | 5B12
Filter by Application:P WB Reset
|Mouse anti Human Mucin 4 antibody, clone 5B12 recognizes human Mucin-4, also known as Ascites sialoglycoprotein, Pancreatic adenocarcinoma mucin, Testis mucin or Tracheobronchial mucin. Mucin 4 is a 2141 amino acid ~130 kDa single pass, type I transmembrane glycoprotein involved in the repression of apoptosis and in cell proliferation (Carraway et al. 2002).|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 79-189 of human MUC-4
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from Balb/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||0.1||10 ug/ml|
|Western Blotting||0.1||10 ug/ml|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
Kim, S.M. et al. (2012) Expression of MUC1 and MUC4 in gallbladder adenocarcinoma.
Korean J Pathol. 46 (5): 429-35.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up