MTDH antibody | OTI1E7
Filter by Application:WB IP Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti MTDH detects a band of approximately 75 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 70-582 of human MTDH (NP_848927) produced in SF9 cells
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000122 negative regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0001085 RNA polymerase II transcription factor binding
- GO:0003713 transcription coactivator activity
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0005789 endoplasmic reticulum membrane
- GO:0005923 tight junction
- GO:0010508 positive regulation of autophagy
- GO:0016324 apical plasma membrane
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0016604 nuclear body
- GO:0031663 lipopolysaccharide-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0031965 nuclear membrane
- GO:0043066 negative regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0043123 positive regulation of I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
- GO:0045766 positive regulation of angiogenesis
- GO:0046581 intercellular canaliculus
- GO:0048471 perinuclear region of cytoplasm
- GO:0051059 NF-kappaB binding
- GO:0051092 positive regulation of NF-kappaB transcription factor activity
- GO:0051897 positive regulation of protein kinase B signaling cascade
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up