MRPL28 antibody | AB04/3B11
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Mouse anti MRPL28 antibody recognizes 39S ribosomal protein L28, mitochondrial, also known as L28mt, MRP-L28, and melanoma antigen p15.
MRPL28 is a nuclearly encoded, mitochondrial protein required for correct function of the mitochindrial ribosome, and for synthesis of mitochondrially encoded proteins. Knockdown of MRPL28 in pancreatic cancer cells has been shown to decrease mitochondrial activity and inhibit cell growth (Chen et al. 2009). Hypermethylation of the MRPL28 gene locus has been suggested as a risk factor for asthma development (Gunawardhana et al. 2014). It has also been suggested that differences in the MRPL28 gene may play a role in obesity by altering fat oxidization (Lin et al. 2013).
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti MRPL28 detects a band of approximately 28 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - Liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody affinity purified on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein of amino acids 1-256 of human MRPL28
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up