Clone UCHT-1 recognises the human CD3 antigen, which is expressed by all mature T cells at the cell surface. CD3 is expressed in the cytoplasm of immature T cells.
Clone 2C7 recognises myeloperoxidase, an intracellular enzyme expressed by cells of myeloid lineage.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Dual Colour combination consisting of FITC conjugated and RPE conjugated monoclonal antibodies mixed in optimal ratio - lyophilised.
- Reconstitute with 0.5 ml distilled water
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
|1%||Bovine Serum Albumin|
- Antibody Isotypes
- FITC reagent: IgG1 (MOUSE)
RPE reagent: IgG1 (MOUSE)
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at +4oC.
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
integral to membrane
transmembrane receptor activity
T cell costimulation
positive thymic T cell selection
protein heterodimerization activity
T cell receptor signaling pathway
stored secretory granule
low-density lipoprotein particle remodeling
hydrogen peroxide catabolic process
receptor signaling protein activity
integral to plasma membrane
signal complex assembly
G-protein coupled receptor protein signaling pathway
external side of plasma membrane
SH3 domain binding
protein kinase binding
receptor signaling complex scaffold activity
T cell receptor binding
protein complex assembly
establishment or maintenance of cell polarity
regulation of apoptosis
T cell activation
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
|Flow Cytometry 1
- 1 Membrane permeabilisation is required for this application. Bio-Rad recommends the use of Leucoperm™ (Product Code BUF09) for this purpose.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells or cells or 100ul whole blood.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Negative Isotype Controls Available
Useful Reagents Available