Mouse anti Moesin
Moesin antibody recognizes moesin, also known as epididymis luminal protein 70 or membrane-organizing extension spike protein. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Moesin (for membrane-organizing extension spike protein) is a member of the ERM family which includes ezrin and radixin. ERM proteins appear to function as cross-linkers between plasma membranes and actin-based cytoskeletons. Moesin is localized to filopodia and other membranous protrusions that are important for cell-cell recognition and signaling and for cell movement (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human moesin antibody detects a band of 77 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti moesin detects a band of approximately 77 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant human moesin
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P26038 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- MSN Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005102 receptor binding
- GO:0050839 cell adhesion molecule binding
- GO:0005200 structural constituent of cytoskeleton
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0005856 cytoskeleton
- GO:0007159 leukocyte cell-cell adhesion
- GO:0016324 apical plasma membrane
- GO:0019898 extrinsic to membrane
- GO:0022614 membrane to membrane docking
- GO:0030175 filopodium
- GO:0031528 microvillus membrane
- GO:0050900 leukocyte migration
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Moesin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.