Milk Fat Globulin antibody | MFG-06
Mouse anti Human milk fat globulin antibody, clone MFG-06 recognizes a ~40-45 kDa glycoprotein in the human milk fat globulin preparation.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Native human milk at globulin.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Milk Fat Globulin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
- IHC on methanol/acetone fixed cells, cryostat and formalin fixed paraffin sections are suitable.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Milk Fat Globulin antibody
Bojić-Trbojević, Ž. et al. (2014) Galectin-1 binds mucin in human trophoblast.
Histochem Cell Biol. 142 (5): 541-53.