MAP3K13 antibody | 4H7
Five isoforms of MAP3K13 generated by alternative splicing have been described. Mouse anti Human MAP3K13 antibody, clone 4H7 binds to the canonical isoform 1. The antibody was generated using an immunogen corresponding to sequence toward the c-terminal region of MAP3K13 and is expected to also recognize isoforms 3 and 4 in which the c-terminal region is unaltered. However Mouse anti Human MAP3K13 antibody, clone 4H7 is not expected to recognize potential isoforms 2 and 5 both of which have deletions of the c-terminal region including the complete immunogen sequence used to isolate clone 4H7 (UniProt : O43283).
MAP3K13 is strongly expressed in the pancreas, it is also expressed in adult brain, liver and placenta as assessed using Northern blot analysis (Sakuma et al.1997).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 711-810 of human MAP3K13.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from BALB/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
Applications of MAP3K13 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting||0.1||10 ug/ml|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra