MALT1 antibody | 50
MALT1 was initially identified as a recurrent translocation t(11;18)(q21:q21) in mucosal-associated lymphomas (Horsman et al. 1992), which creates a functional fusion oncoprotein consisting of MALT1 and apoptosis inhibitor API2 (Dierlamm et al. 1999). Overexpression of MALT1, or expression of the API2-MALT1 fusion protein, leads to the uncontrolled activation of NF-kappaB which is stimulus-independent. (Zhou et al. 2005)
Mouse anti Human MALT1 recognizes both MALT1 and the MALT1-API2 fusion protein (Murga Penas et al. 2007).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 701-808 located within the C-terminal of MALT1.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0004197 cysteine-type endopeptidase activity
- GO:0002726 positive regulation of T cell cytokine production
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004842 ubiquitin-protein ligase activity
- GO:0004871 signal transducer activity
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006508 proteolysis
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0007250 activation of NF-kappaB-inducing kinase activity
- GO:0032449 CBM complex
- GO:0032743 positive regulation of interleukin-2 production
- GO:0043123 positive regulation of I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
- GO:0043621 protein self-association
- GO:0048471 perinuclear region of cytoplasm
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050870 positive regulation of T cell activation
- GO:0051168 nuclear export
- GO:0051259 protein oligomerization
- For research purposes only
Applications of MALT1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||1/25||1/100|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for MALT1 antibody
Ye, H. et al. (2005) MALT lymphoma with t(14;18)(q32;q21)/IGH-MALT1 is characterized by strong cytoplasmic MALT1 and BCL10 expression.
J Pathol. 205 (3): 293-301.
Coornaert, B. et al. (2008) T cell antigen receptor stimulation induces MALT1 paracaspase-mediated cleavage of the NF-kappaB inhibitor A20.
Nat Immunol. 9 (3): 263-71.
Rebeaud, F. et al. (2008) The proteolytic activity of the paracaspase MALT1 is key in T cell activation.
Nat Immunol. 9 (3): 272-81.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra