Macrophages/Histiocytes antibody | 3A5
In immunohistochemical studies Mouse anti Human macrophages antibody, clone 3A5 shows partial cross-blocking with some anti-CD68 monoclonal antibodies, suggesting that the epitope may be associated with this antigen.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Tissue Culture Supernatant - liquid
- Tissue Culture Supernatant serum free
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.7% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Human spleen cell homogenate, depleted of lymphocytes and erythrocytes
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Macrophages/Histiocytes antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/10||1/100|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||1/10||1/100|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Macrophages/Histiocytes antibody
Jaspars, E.H. et al. (1994) A new monoclonal antibody (3A5) that recognises a fixative resistant epitope on tissue macrophages and monocytes.
J Clin Pathol. 47 (3): 248-52.
Choi, Y. et al. (2009) Immunohistochemical Characterization of the Human Sublingual Mucosa.
Int J Oral Biol 34: 131-5.
van der Heijden, J.W.et al. (2009) Involvement of breast cancer resistance protein expression on rheumatoid arthritis synovial tissue macrophages in resistance to methotrexate and leflunomide.
Arthritis Rheum. 60 (3): 669-77.
van der Heijden, J. W. et al. (2009) Folate receptor beta as a potential delivery route for novel folate antagonists to macrophages in the synovial tissue of rheumatoid arthritis patients.
Arthritis Rheum. 60 (1): 12-21.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra