Macrophages/Histiocytes antibody | 3A5
In immunohistochemical studies Mouse anti Human macrophages antibody, clone 3A5 shows partial cross-blocking with some anti-CD68 monoclonal antibodies, suggesting that the epitope may be associated with this antigen.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Tissue Culture Supernatant - liquid
- Tissue Culture Supernatant serum free
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 0.7% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Human spleen cell homogenate, depleted of lymphocytes and erythrocytes
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Macrophages/Histiocytes antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/10||1/100|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||1/10||1/100|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Macrophages/Histiocytes antibody
Jaspars, E.H. et al. (1994) A new monoclonal antibody (3A5) that recognises a fixative resistant epitope on tissue macrophages and monocytes.
J Clin Pathol. 47 (3): 248-52.
Choi, Y. et al. (2009) Immunohistochemical Characterization of the Human Sublingual Mucosa.
Int J Oral Biol 34: 131-5.
van der Heijden, J.W.et al. (2009) Involvement of breast cancer resistance protein expression on rheumatoid arthritis synovial tissue macrophages in resistance to methotrexate and leflunomide.
Arthritis Rheum. 60 (3): 669-77.
van der Heijden, J. W. et al. (2009) Folate receptor beta as a potential delivery route for novel folate antagonists to macrophages in the synovial tissue of rheumatoid arthritis patients.
Arthritis Rheum. 60 (1): 12-21.