LYVE-1 antibody | 4G1
The binding of LYVE-1 to HA on lymph vessel walls and not to the endothelium of blood vessels, makes LYVE-1 a powerful marker for the identification of lymphatic endothelial cells, and for distinguishing between lymphatic vessels and blood vasculature (Koukourakis et al. 2005).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide
- Recombinant human LYVE-1 (amino acids 25-235) purified from Escherichia coli.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0006810 transport
- GO:0006928 cellular component movement
- GO:0007160 cell-matrix adhesion
- GO:0009653 anatomical structure morphogenesis
- GO:0009611 response to wounding
- For research purposes only
Applications of LYVE-1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- MCA4629GA detects a band of approximately 38 kDa in human A549 (lung carcinoma) cell lysates.
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
Banerji, S. et al. (1999) LYVE-1, a new homologue of the CD44 glycoprotein, is a lymph-specific receptor for hyaluronan.
J Cell Biol. 144 (4): 789-801.