LYVE-1 antibody | 4G1
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Mouse anti human LYVE-1, clone 4G1 recogniszs human LYVE-1, otherwise known as hyaluronic acid receptor, a type I integral membrane glycoprotein and member of the Link protein superfamily, expressed on the cell surface of both normal and neoplastic lymphatic endothelial cells. LYVE-1 acts a major receptor for the glycosaminoglycan hyaluronan (HA) in both its soluble and immobilized forms.
The binding of LYVE-1 to HA on lymph vessel walls and not to the endothelium of blood vessels, makes LYVE-1 a powerful marker for the identification of lymphatic endothelial cells, and for distinguishing between lymphatic vessels and blood vasculature (Koukourakis et al. 2005).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide
- Recombinant human LYVE-1 (amino acids 25-235) purified from Escherichia coli.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- MCA4629GA detects a band of approximately 38 kDa in human A549 (lung carcinoma) cell lysates.
Banerji, S. et al. (1999) LYVE-1, a new homologue of the CD44 glycoprotein, is a lymph-specific receptor for hyaluronan.
J Cell Biol. 144 (4): 789-801.
- Hyaluronic Acid Receptor
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0006810 transport
- GO:0006928 cellular component movement
- GO:0007160 cell-matrix adhesion
- GO:0009653 anatomical structure morphogenesis
- GO:0009611 response to wounding
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up