Lysozyme antibody | BGN/06/965
Mouse anti Human lysozyme, clone BGN/06/965 recognizes human lysozyme, also known as muramidase or N-acetylmuramide glycanhydrolase. Lysozyme is a antibacterial enzyme produced throughout the animal kingdom forming a component of the innate immune system.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Human lysozyme from urine.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P61626 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- LYZ Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003796 lysozyme activity
- GO:0042742 defense response to bacterium
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0019835 cytolysis
- GO:0016998 cell wall macromolecule catabolic process
- For research purposes only
Applications of Lysozyme antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)