Lysine-Specific Demethylase 3A antibody
Encoded by the KDM3A gene, lysine-specific demethylase 3A is a zinc finger protein that contains a jumonji domain and may play a role in hormone-dependent transcriptional activation. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants. (provided by RefSeq, Apr 2009).
Mouse anti Human lysine-specific demethylase 3A antibody detects a band of 150 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti lysine-specific demethylase 3A detects a band of approximately 150 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified recombinant fragment of human lysine-specific demethylase 3A expressed in E. coli
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q9Y4C1 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- KDM3A Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005506 iron ion binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0055114 oxidation-reduction process
- GO:0006350 transcription
- GO:0007283 spermatogenesis
- GO:0009755 hormone-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0016702 oxidoreductase activity, acting on single donors with incorporation of molecular oxygen, incorporation of two atoms of oxygen
- GO:0030154 cell differentiation
- GO:0030521 androgen receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0033169 histone H3-K9 demethylation
- GO:0045941 positive regulation of transcription
- GO:0046293 formaldehyde biosynthetic process
- GO:0050681 androgen receptor binding
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Lysine-Specific Demethylase 3A antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.