Lyn antibody | AbD02974
Lyn is predominantly expressed in hematopoietic cells, and is involved in signaling from cell surface receptors such as CD40 and sIg. Lyn plays multiple roles in processes such a proliferation, B-cell regulation and autoimmunity (Ingley 2012). Lyn expression has also been reported on human malignant lymphomas (Choi et al. 1993).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- A lyophilized, bivalent human recombinant Fab (lambda light chain) selected from the HuCAL� GOLD phage display library. Expressed in E. coli and purified using NiNTA affinity chromatography. This Fab fragment is dimerized via a helix-turn-helix motif. The antibody is tagged with a myc-tag (EQKLISEEDL) and a his-tag (HHHHHH) at the C-terminus of the anti-body heavy chain.
- Reconstitute with 0.1 ml distilled water
- Metal chelate affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant human SRC
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 1.0 mg/ml following reconstitution
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 6 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004715 non-membrane spanning protein tyrosine kinase activity
- GO:0004716 receptor signaling protein tyrosine kinase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005794 Golgi apparatus
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- GO:0006974 response to DNA damage stimulus
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0009725 response to hormone stimulus
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0030218 erythrocyte differentiation
- GO:0031295 T cell costimulation
- GO:0042531 positive regulation of tyrosine phosphorylation of STAT protein
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0045121 membrane raft
- GO:0048471 perinuclear region of cytoplasm
- GO:0050900 leukocyte migration
- GO:0051272 positive regulation of cellular component movement
- GO:0070304 positive regulation of stress-activated protein kinase signaling cascade
- Sold under license of U.S. Patents 6753136, 7785859 and 8273688 and corresponding patents. This antibody was developed by Bio-Rad, Zeppelinstr. 4, 82178 Puchheim, Germany.
His-tag is a registered trademark of EMD Biosciences.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Lyn antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual