Luteinizing Hormone Releasing Hormone Receptor antibody | A9E4
Mouse anti Human Luteinizing Hormone Releasing Hormone Receptor
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Luteinizing Hormone Releasing Hormone Receptor
|Mouse anti Human Luteinizing Hormone Releasing Hormone Receptor antibody, clone A9E4 recognizes human luteinizing hormone releasing hormone receptor (human GnRH receptor) found in the anterior pituitary.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to the amino acids 1 - 29 of the human luteinizing hormone releasing hormone receptor extracellular domain, conjugated to Bovine Serum Albumin.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
References for Luteinizing Hormone Releasing Hormone Receptor antibody
Karande, A.A. et al. (1995) Establishment of immunological probes to study human gonadotropin-releasing hormone receptors.
Mol Cell Endocrinol. 114 (1-2): 51-6.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up