Luteinizing Hormone Releasing Hormone Receptor antibody | A9E4
Mouse anti Human Luteinizing Hormone Releasing Hormone Receptor antibody, clone A9E4 recognizes human luteinizing hormone releasing hormone receptor (human GnRH receptor) found in the anterior pituitary.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to the amino acids 1 - 29 of the human luteinizing hormone releasing hormone receptor extracellular domain, conjugated to Bovine Serum Albumin.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P30968 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- GNRHR Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0004968 gonadotropin-releasing hormone receptor activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0007275 multicellular organismal development
- For research purposes only
Applications of Luteinizing Hormone Releasing Hormone Receptor antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Negative Isotype Controls Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control||MCA928||100 Tests||F|
Product Specific References
References for Luteinizing Hormone Releasing Hormone Receptor antibody
Karande, A.A. et al. (1995) Establishment of immunological probes to study human gonadotropin-releasing hormone receptors.
Mol Cell Endocrinol. 114 (1-2): 51-6.