Lipoma-Preferred Partner antibody | 8B3A11
Encodes by the LPP gene, the lipoma-preferred partner protein is a member of a subfamily of LIM domain proteins that are characterized by an N-terminal proline rich region and three C-terminal LIM domains. Lipoma-preferred partner localizes to the cell periphery in focal adhesions and may be involved in cell-cell adhesion and cell motility. This protein also shuttles through the nucleus and may function as a transcriptional co-activator. LPP is located at the junction of certain disease related chromosomal translocations which result in the expression of chimeric proteins that may promote tumor growth. Alternate splicing results in multiple transcript variants (provided by RefSeq, Mar 2010).
Mouse anti Human lipoma-preferred partner antibody detects a band of 75 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti lipoma-preferred partner detects a band of approximately 75 kDa in HeLa cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified recombinant fragment of human lipoma-preferred partner expressed in E. coli
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q93052 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- LPP Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0005925 focal adhesion
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Lipoma-Preferred Partner antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.