Lipase antibody | 4I2
Mouse anti Human lipase antibody, clone 4I2 recognizes human lipase. Minimal reactivity is observed with other serum proteins.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Human pancreatic lipaseEC number: 18.104.22.168.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P16233 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- PNLIP Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0001523 retinoid metabolic process
- GO:0004806 triglyceride lipase activity
- GO:0008202 steroid metabolic process
- GO:0016042 lipid catabolic process
- For research purposes only
Applications of Lipase antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Lipase antibody
Akiyama, T. et al. (2009) Pancreatic serous microcystic adenoma with extensive oncocytic change.
Pathol Int. 59: 102-6.