Lineage Cocktail | UCHT1 / TUK4 / DJ130c / LT19 / 2H7 / 123C3
|Human Lineage Cocktail:Alexa Fluor® 700 is a cocktail of antibodies recognising all leucocytes in human peripheral blood, with the exception of dendritic cells and basophils. Dendritic cells in peripheral blood are characterised by the phenotype HLA-DR+ve, Lineage Cocktail -ve. Basophils are HLA-DR -ve. Human Lineage Cocktail:Alexa Fluor® 700 may therefore be used in combination with HLA-DR specific antibodies (e.g. MCA1879PE ) to identify peripheral blood dendritic cells.
The individual antibodies in this cocktail are specific for cell subsets as follows:-
CD3 T lymphocytes
CD16 NK cells, granulocytes
CD19 B lymphocytes
CD20 B lymphocytes
CD56 NK cells
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Alexa Fluor® 700 - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Pack Size: 100 Tests/1mlIgG concentration 0.05 mg/mlPack Size: 25 Tests/0.25mlIgG concentration 0.05mg/ml
- Antibody Isotypes
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) Alexa Fluor®700 702 723
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product is provided under an intellectual property licence from Life Technologies Corporation. The transfer of this product is contingent on the buyer using the purchase product solely in research, excluding contract research or any fee for service research, and the buyer must not sell or otherwise transfer this product or its components for (a) diagnostic, therapeutic or prophylactic purposes; (b) testing, analysis or screening services, or information in return for compensation on a per-test basis; (c) manufacturing or quality assurance or quality control, or (d) resale, whether or not resold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than as described above, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5791 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad CA 92008 USA or firstname.lastname@example.org
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
References for Lineage Cocktail
Tjomsland, V. et al. (2010) Semi mature blood dendritic cells exist in patients with ductal pancreatic adenocarcinoma owing to inflammatory factors released from the tumor.
PloS One 5: e13441.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up