Mouse anti Human LIN28A antibody detects a band of 28 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti LIN28A detects a band of approximately 28 kDa in NTERA-2 cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant protein corresponding to amino acid 93-209 of LIN28A expressed in E. coli
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q9H9Z2 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- LIN28A Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000932 cytoplasmic mRNA processing body
- GO:0003677 DNA binding
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0006355 regulation of transcription, DNA-dependent
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0010494 stress granule
- GO:0010587 miRNA catabolic process
- GO:0019827 stem cell maintenance
- GO:0031054 pre-microRNA processing
- GO:0031123 RNA 3'-end processing
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of LIN28A antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.